BioFire is the answer for large properties.
The option of cascade connection enables projects of up to 4.000 kW to be implemented.
- Boilers in modular design
- Fast installation due to completely pre-assembled modules
- Low thermal mass (water cooled combustion chamber instead of fire clay) and therefore fast availability of heat
- High power to mass ratio and extremely compact design
- Step grate with 2 controllable zones
- Automatic cleaning of the combustion chamber and the pipe heat exchanger
- Suitable for 6 bar operating pressure
- Option of automatic ash discharge into external containers
- Acceptable fuels:
- wood pellets according to
- EN 14961-2: property class A1
- Swisspellet, DINplus, ENplus or ÖNORM M7135
- wood chips M40 (water content max. 40%) according to
- EN 14961-1/4: property class A1, A2, B1 and particle size P16B, P31,5 or P45A
- ÖNORM M7133: G30-G50
- IBS-checked safety (Institute for fire protection technology and safety research)
HERZ BioFire – can be used individually in…
- Large buildings: Hospitals, schools, public buildings, etc.
- Hotel complexes: Heating buildings as well as heating for swimming pools, Wellness areas, fitness and spa areas
- Housing estate projects: District heating, family homes, etc.
- Timber processing plants: Joinery, furniture
Power Range [kW]
|A 1 [mm]||4485||4975||4975||5280||5280|
|C 6 [mm]||1977||1977||1977||2177||2478|
|B 4 [mm]||2485||2485||2485||2505||2870|
|B 6 [mm]||1735||1735||1735||1755||2120|
*available on request
Content retrieved from: https://www.severnvalleyrenewables.co.uk/biomass-boilers/herz-wood-chip/.